Super easy, crispy oven-baked potato wedges with a savory-seasoned outside and fluffy inside
- 6 large russet potatoes, rinsed
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- Black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 450°F and line a large baking sheet with parchment.
- Cut potatoes into about 8 wedges. Pat the wedges dry with a paper towel to absorb excess starch.
- In a bowl, combine potato wedges and oil. Then, stir together seasonings and sprinkle over potato wedges and toss to coat.
- Arrange on baking sheet so the potato wedges aren’t overlapping and bake for 15 minutes. Remove and turn the potato wedges with a fork or tongs. Return to oven for 15 minutes. Remove and serve hot!