Cape Grim Pasture Raised Ground Beef
Grass-Fed | 16 Ounces
Custom ground to achieve a melt-in-your-mouth texture and subtly delicate flavoring.
Experience the hearty taste of premium 100% grassfed/ grass finished quality ground beef from Cape Grim’s cattle.
Raised in open pastures, these cows enjoy a stress-free life, grazing on lush green grass under the clear blue sky. The result is high-quality, tender, and flavorful beef.
Our pasture-raised ground beef is versatile, packed full of nutrients and high in protein, providing a robust base for a variety of recipes.
Whether it's burgers, meatloaf, lasagna, or a hearty bolognese sauce, this beef will enrich your dishes, providing depth and delicious meaty flavor.
Pasture Raised Ground Beef
Pasture-raised ground beef offers a superior taste and quality. The flavor profile of the meat reflects the cow’s varied diet, resulting in more robust and nuanced flavors compared to conventionally raised beef.
This beef is also rich in essential nutrients, including Omega-3 fatty acids, Vitamin E, and Beta-Carotene.
- The best methods to cook our ground beef are pan frying, grilling, baking, or simmering.
- Cook it on a skillet for juicy burgers or grill it to add a smoky flavor to your dishes.
- Bake it into a mouth-watering meatloaf or let it simmer slowly in a flavorful sauce.
- Zinfandel, a bold choice, pairs perfectly with heartier dishes like ones that utilize ground beef. The peppery notes in many Zinfandels complements bold and beefy flavors.
- If you're preparing a lighter dish with ground beef, a bottle of Pinot Noir could be your perfect match. Its lighter body and higher acidity creates a beautiful contrast.
About Cape Grim
Tasmania is known for its unspoiled wilderness and remarkable beauty.
The island’s remote nature combines with Southern Ocean swells and whipping winds at Cape Grim to produce the purest air and rain on earth.
The cape’s abundant precipitation also produces rich pastures overseen by ranchers committed to sustainable, ethical practices. The result? A superior source of tender, marbled, premium-grade beef from cattle that have never ever been fed hormones, antibiotics or GMOs - just pure air, clean water and pristine pasture.
Cape Grim Beef is entirely grass-fed and guaranteed to be tender, juicy and full flavored compared to other beef. Better yet, as required by Tasmanian law, it is completely free of hormone growth promotants.
With lungs full of clean air and bellies filled with the region’s superior pasture, Cape Grim’s British breeds of cattle have earned their reputation for producing premium-grade beef, sought after by butchers and chefs who have built their careers on choosing the best products and letting quality speak for itself.