- Pull out roast from fridge and take out of package, pat dry
- Generously season with Spiceology Prime Rib Rub or if you’re a purist, good old fashion Tasmanian sea salt and fresh cracked black pepper
- Let the roast sit on counter for 30-45min
- Set oven to 250 degrees
- Set roast in oven and cook for at least 20 min per pound or until internal temp is 120 degrees.
- Rest the roast for 30 minutes
- Turn up the temp in over to 450-500 degrees
- Return roast to oven and cook for 5-10min to get that beautiful caramel sear that we all love.
- Slice, serve and enjoy!
- Don’t forget to finish off with our Tasmanian flake sea salt
Cooking Temperatures Based On “Doneness”:Rare: <115F