Grilled White Asparagus
Goes perfectly with the Surf and Turf.
- 1 ½ to 2 pounds white asparagus spears
- Olive oil as needed, about 2 tablespoons
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Juice of 3 lemons
- ¼ cup minced fresh parsley leaves
- Prepare asparagus by snapping the woody ends off.
- Toss asparagus with a tablespoon of oil mixing until they are coated. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Place on grill over medium-high heat. Grill until tender and browned in spots, about 5-10 minutes.
- Mix together lemon juice, parsley, a dash of olive oil, salt, and pepper. Spoon over the white asparagus and serve.