Grilled Shishito Peppers
Grilled shishito peppers are fast becoming everyone’s favorite side. Mild, smokey and sweet, they are easy to prepare and even easier to eat.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 pound shishito peppers
- 1 lemon cut into wedges
- Flaky sea salt to garnish
- Preheat outdoor or indoor grill to medium-high heat.
- In a large bowl, add vegetable oil and soy sauce. Add peppers into the bowl and toss to combine.
- Transfer peppers to a grill pan over the hot part of the grill. Grill for 6-8 minutes, flipping occasionally with a pair of tongs.
- Once the peppers are blistered and charred, remove from the grill basket and transfer peppers to a serving bowl. Season to taste with salt and lemon.