Black Garlic Herbed Truffle Butter
The deep and earthy sweetness of black garlic pairs stunningly with this truffle infused butter
- ¾ teaspoon black truffle salt
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 3 black garlic cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon truffle zest
- Black Truffle (finely minced)
- 1½ tablespoons finely chopped fresh herbs (any combination or parsley, oregano, basil, rosemary, etc)
- Add all the ingredients in a food processor and pulse for 3 times in 5 second increments. (or by hand)
- After the third time, scrape down the bowl and pulse against for 10 seconds.
- Continue to pulse in increments, scraping the bowl down each time, until the roasted garlic has broken up in small bits.
- Transfer the butter to a small bowl or roll log in plastic wrap for compound
- Serve immediately or cover the bowl and refrigerate.