Pure Black Barley Fed Angus Chateaubriand
Barley-Fed | 5 lbs | MB4+
Flavorful, Luxurious Steaks with a Potent, Beefy Taste
Indulge in the sublime richness of our Barley Fed Angus Tender Chateau, also known as Chateaubriand.
The gold standard in the world of fine dining, Chateaubriand is a generous center-cut beef tenderloin known for its unrivaled tenderness and superb quality.
Pure Black's cattle are fed a diet rich in barley, creating a remarkably well-marbled meat, brimming with a sweet, rich, buttery flavor, striking the perfect balance between lean meat and juicy fat.
Distinguished by its richness, exquisite marbling, and unsurpassed tenderness, the Chateaubriand truly represents the essence of a luxury dining experience.
An incomparable choice for dinner parties and special occasions, this high-quality Barley Fed Angus Chateaubriand makes a culinary statement that won't be forgotten.
A Cut Coveted By Chefs
Experience the refined flavor of our Chateaubriand, a luxury cut from the tenderloin of barley-fed cattle. This exceptionally tender and juicy cut of beef is considered one of the finest dining experiences by chefs worldwide.
- Whether you decide to grill or oven roast it, it's all about letting this exceptional cut shine. Season it lightly with salt and pepper, then sear it on all sides to lock in the flavors.
- For a perfect medium-rare, roast in the oven for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Rest the meat for about 10 minutes before serving to let the juices distribute evenly, ensuring the meat is juicy and tender.
- Chateaubriand’s rich flavors and velvety texture pairs excellently with bold red wines. We recommend the classic Bordeaux or a rich Cabernet Sauvignon. Their firm tannins balance the fatty, juicy character of this exceptional beef cut.
- For a smoother option, you can also consider a velvety Merlot, which also provides a pleasing contrast with its fruity, plush notes.
About Pure Black
Pure Black Barley-Fed Angus delivers a new standard in luxury through superior marbling & unrivaled tenderness. It features a premium Black Angus cattle breed, pristine pastures, and no added hormones.
Working directly with dedicated farmers across southern Australia, Pure Black starts with careful cattle selection. They know exactly where our cattle are from and how they have been bred.
Pure Black Angus cattle are peacefully raised on some of the world’s best pastures and once ready, are finished with a custom barley ration.
Angus are known throughout the world for their ability to consistently produce the finest high quality beef. The superior meat quality of Angus cattle comes from their ability to lay down intra-muscular marbling during the finishing phase, together with excellent tenderness, texture, flavor,
meat color and fat color.
Pure Black Barley Fed Angus Beef is guaranteed to be tender, juicy and full of flavor.