Campo Grande Ibérico Pork Presa
Free Range | 21-28 oz | Ibérico Pork
- The Presa is one of the most highly sought-after cuts of the Iberian pig. This is due to the sublime consistency of the meat and its distinctive flavor.
- Along with the Secreto, the Presa is one of the most popular pieces of Iberian pork, as it is considered the most exquisite. The cut is taken from the end of the animal's back and each pig only produces two.
- This cut has an intense color and marbled appearance, with a very pleasant texture.
- Thanks to its unique flavor, Presa can be prepared in different ways - from grilled to baked.
- Presa Iberico also has high levels of oleic acid, similar to those found in avocados and olive oil. Thanks to these fats, reduce cholesterol levels in the blood and can help with cardiovascular diseases.
- Take the meat out of the fridge and bring it to room temperature.
- Heat your grill or frying pan with olive oil. For this cut, we recommend the grill. While heating, season your cut with flaky sea salt, black pepper, and olive oil.
- Leave the Presa on the grill for two to three minutes on each side.
- Grilled vegetables such as onions, tomatoes, and carrots make a perfect pairing to this cut.
- Looking to impress your guests at your next dinner party? Chateauneuf-du-Pape is the perfect pairing. This full-bodied wine with its dark fruit flavors and hints of leather and smoke, pairs beautifully with the intense flavors of the Presa.
- Check out Rioja, a full-bodied red with rich flavors of black cherry, vanilla, and toasted oak. Its tannins cut through the fatty nature of the pork, creating a satisfying experience.
Campo Grande Ibérico Pork
Campo Grande's Ibérico pork is the perfect example of attention to genetics, lifestyle, and diet creating incredibly marbled cuts. They source directly from humane family-owned farms in southern Spain that never use gestation or farrowing crates, nor antibiotics or hormones.
These rustic Slow Growth black-hoofed hogs are free-range and live twice as long as their industrial counterparts. Their 100% vegetarian diet hinges on nuts and grasses, which makes for multilayered flavor and off-the-charts marbling.