Campo Grande Ibérico Pork Ground + Wagyu Beef
Free Range | 14 oz | Ibérico Pork
- Iberico Pork comes from the distinctive Black Iberian Pig – also known as “Pata Negra”.
- This rare breed from Spain is bred to contain a higher fat content than many other pigs, giving the meat a distinctive marbling similar to Kobe and Wagyu beef.
- The pigs roam free and eat the local all-natural cuisine. They feed for at least two seasons to help garner that truly distinct flavor.
- Campo Grande’s Iberico pigs are fed a diet of nuts and whole grains, which makes for multilayered flavor and incredible marbling.
- Ground pork is a versatile ingredient that offers a unique flavor profile. It has a rich and slightly sweet taste, with hints of earthiness and umami.
- This unique ground Iberico Pork and Wagyu Beef Blend is the perfect addition to a variety of dishes. Think rich sauces, burgers, meatloafs, and more.
- The best methods to cook our Ground Pork with Wagyu Beef are pan frying, grilling, baking, or simmering.
- Cook it on a skillet for juicy burgers or grill it to add a smoky flavor to your dishes.
- Bake it into a mouth-watering meatloaf or let it simmer slowly in a flavorful sauce.
- Pinot Noir, a versatile red wine with fruity undertones and light tannins, pairs beautifully with ground pork. Its earthy notes and subtle acidity create a harmonious balance that complements the richness of this product.
- For those who prefer white wine, a Riesling is an excellent choice. With its vibrant acidity and floral aromas, it provides a refreshing contrast to the savory flavors of ground pork dishes.
Campo Grande Ibérico Pork
Campo Grande's Ibérico pork is the perfect example of attention to genetics, lifestyle, and diet creating incredibly marbled cuts. They source directly from humane family-owned farms in southern Spain that never use gestation or farrowing crates, nor antibiotics or hormones.
These rustic Slow Growth black-hoofed hogs are free-range and live twice as long as their industrial counterparts. Their 100% vegetarian diet hinges on nuts and grasses, which makes for multilayered flavor and off-the-charts marbling.