Campo Grande Ibérico Pork 4 Rib Rack
Free Range | 24-33 oz | Ibérico Pork
- Get your taste buds ready for a culinary adventure with the 4-Rib Rack of Iberico Pork from Spain. This premium cut of pork delivers an unforgettable flavor experience.
- Similar to prime rib, but with richer flavor and lots more marbling, the Iberico 4-Rib Rack is located on the upper ribs of the pig next to the loin.
- This cut is extremely versatile. Roast it whole or in half, grill up individual ribs, or batter, and fry it to crispy perfection.
- With its crown of frenched bones, this cut makes a dramatic dinner-party centerpiece, whether lacquered in glaze or carved into double-thick bone-in chops.
- Salt and pepper is all this cut of Ibérico needs to shine. But, If you are looking for a marinade, use items such as white wine, garlic, and fresh herbs to add extra layers of flavor.
- Always cook the Ibérico 4-Rib Rack to medium rare, or an internal temperature of 145ºF. This is the ultimate rule of thumb for almost all Ibérico cuts.
- Our favorite way to prepare this cut? Sear the rack in a cast iron skillet to get a nice browned crust. Then, put it in the oven at 400°F until your meat thermometer reads 145°F.
- Try a full-bodied Tempranillo from Spain's Rioja region. The wine's deep red fruit flavors, such as black cherry and plum, beautifully complement the succulent, slightly nutty taste of Ibérico pork.
- Alternatively, a bold Syrah from the Rhône Valley in France can also be an exceptional match for Ibérico pork. With its dark fruit notes, peppery undertones, and velvety texture, this wine harmonizes with the rich marbling and smoky flavors found in this cut of meat.
Campo Grande Ibérico Pork
Campo Grande's Ibérico pork is the perfect example of attention to genetics, lifestyle, and diet creating incredibly marbled cuts. They source directly from humane family-owned farms in southern Spain that never use gestation or farrowing crates, nor antibiotics or hormones.
These rustic Slow Growth black-hoofed hogs are free-range and live twice as long as their industrial counterparts. Their 100% vegetarian diet hinges on nuts and grasses, which makes for multilayered flavor and off-the-charts marbling.