Campo Grande Ibérico Pork Skirt Steak
Free Range | 1.1 lb | Ibérico Pork
- This acorn-fed, free-range Iberico Skirt Steak contains a high level of marbling, which gives it an intense and juicy flavor.
- Iberico pork, renowned for its exceptional quality and distinct flavor, offers a tantalizing experience for food enthusiasts.
- The unique diet of acorns and natural grazing imparts an unparalleled nutty sweetness to the meat, creating a delicate balance between savory and sweet notes.
- With its succulent fat content, Iberico pork delivers an intense umami flavor that lingers on the palate. Its tender yet firm texture ensures a delightful chewiness that adds complexity to every bite.
- Sizzle this thin cut on the grill and the fat will immediately start to melt away, bathing the pork in acorn-flavored juiciness.
- Cook at medium-high heat until the internal temperature is 140ºF to 145ºF degrees for medium-rare or 145ºF to 150ºF degrees for medium. The center of the steak should still be pink.
- For those who enjoy red wines, a medium-bodied option like Pinot Noir can be an excellent choice. Its fruity notes and moderate tannins perfectly complement the tender texture of Ibérico Skirt Stet, enhancing the flavors of each bite.
- If you prefer white wines, opt for a crisp and refreshing bottle like Sauvignon Blanc or Chardonnay. These wines offer a vibrant acidity that cuts through the richness of pork skirt steak while providing a delightful contrast of flavors.
Campo Grande Ibérico Pork
Campo Grande's Ibérico pork is the perfect example of attention to genetics, lifestyle, and diet creating incredibly marbled cuts. They source directly from humane family-owned farms in southern Spain that never use gestation or farrowing crates, nor antibiotics or hormones.
These rustic Slow Growth black-hoofed hogs are free-range and live twice as long as their industrial counterparts. Their 100% vegetarian diet hinges on nuts and grasses, which makes for multilayered flavor and off-the-charts marbling.