Campo Grande Iberico Chorizo
Item is in stock Only 0 left in stock This product is currently out of stock Item is unavailable
- Iberico Pork comes from the distinctive Black Iberian Pig – also known as “Pata Negra”.
- This rare breed from Spain is bred to contain a higher fat content than many other pigs, giving the meat a distinctive marbling similar to Kobe and Wagyu beef.
- The pigs roam free and eat the local all-natural cuisine. They feed for at least two seasons to help garner that truly distinct flavor.
- Campo Grande’s Iberico pigs are fed a diet of nuts and whole grains, which makes for multilayered flavor and incredible marbling.
- Iberian chorizo is very important in Spanish gastronomy. It is made from minced Iberian pork, seasoned, and stuffed into natural casings.
- There are endless ways to serve chorizo but we recommend pairing it with manchego cheese, fig jam, berries, almonds, and pistachios on a charcuterie board for a delicious, Spanish-inspired snack.