Pure Black Barley-Fed Angus Beef MB5+ New York Steak Center Cut 12 oz
Barley-Fed | 12 ounces | MB4+
Flavorful, Luxurious Steaks with a Potent, Beefy Taste
- You haven't tasted a New York steak until you've had one from Tasmania.
- Cut only from prime, hand-selected, deeply marbled striploins for the ultimate steak experience
- A tender cut which is juicy, rich, and flavorful. Enjoy a superior strip steak dinner — a heightened experience with every bite.
- This combination free range and barley-fed cattle lives up to the highest standards of taste and tenderness
- Perfect as individual steak — not too big and not too small, they feed one person generously.
- Features a fantastic balance of marbling, taste complexity, and firmer tenderness
- Hand-trimmed — it's as beautiful on the plate as it is delicious.
Lean and High in Protein
A 4-ounce serving of New York steaks boasts approximately 155 calories, an outstanding 23 grams of protein, and only 6 grams of fat. It’s also an excellent source of iron, zinc, selenium and B vitamins.
Also Known As:
• New York Strip
• Kansas City Strip
• Ambassador Steak
• Striploin Steak
• Best cooked on a heavy bottomed pan on the stove top or outdoor grill to emphasize its leanness and delicate nature.
• Because these are thinner than some other cuts, cooking on a medium hot grill should allow for a nice crust without over-cooking the exterior.
• Best served medium to medium rare
• Grilled | Pan Seared | Roasted | Broiled
Cabernet Sauvignon is a classic choice to pair alongside a New York strip steak. With it's robust, full flavor and oaky, fruity notes, the wine has high tannin levels, high acidity, and a high alcohol content to counter and compliment the fat of the steak.
About Pure Black
Pure Black Barley-Fed Angus delivers a new standard in luxury through superior marbling & unrivaled tenderness. It features a premium Black Angus cattle breed, pristine pastures, and no added hormones.
Working directly with dedicated farmers across southern Australia, Pure Black starts with careful cattle selection. They know exactly where our cattle are from and how they have been bred.
Pure Black Angus cattle are peacefully raised on some of the world’s best pastures and once ready, are finished with a custom barley ration.
Angus are known throughout the world for their ability to consistently produce the finest high quality beef. The superior meat quality of Angus cattle comes from their ability to lay down intra-muscular marbling during the finishing phase, together with excellent tenderness, texture, flavor,
meat color and fat color.
Pure Black Barley Fed Angus Beef is guaranteed to be tender, juicy and full of flavor.