Wanderer Free Range Barley Beef MB4+ New York Steak 12 oz
Barley-Fed | 12 ounces | MB4+
Flavorful, Luxurious Steaks with a Potent, Beefy Taste
- You haven't tasted a New York steak until you've had one from Tasmania.
- Cut from only the most prime, hand-selected, deeply marbled striploins for the ultimate steak experience
- A tender cut which is juicy, rich, and flavorful. Enjoy a superior strip steak dinner — a heightened experience with every bite.
- This grass and barley-fed cattle lives up to the highest standards of taste and tenderness
- Perfect as individual steak — not too big and not too small, they feed one person generously.
- Features a fantastic balance of marbling, taste complexity, and firmer tenderness
- Hand-trimmed and boneless — it's as beautiful on the plate as it is delicious.
Lean and High in Protein
A 4-ounce serving of New York steaks boasts approximately 155 calories, an outstanding 23 grams of protein, and only 6 grams of fat. It’s also an excellent source of iron, zinc, selenium and B vitamins.
Also Known As:
• New York Strip
• Kansas City Strip
• Ambassador Steak
• Striploin Steak
• Best cooked on a heavy bottomed pan on the stove top or outdoor grill to emphasize its leanness and delicate nature.
• Because these are thinner than some other cuts, cooking on a medium hot grill should allow for a nice crust without over-cooking the exterior.Medium Rare is the goal.
• Best served medium to medium rare
• Grilled | Pan Seared | Roasted | Broiled
Cabernet Sauvignon is a classic choice to pair alongside a New York strip steak. With it's robust, full flavor and oaky, fruity notes, the wine has high tannin levels, high acidity, and a high alcohol content to counter and compliment the fat of the steak.
The combination of barley and a free-range South Australia environment strikes the perfect balance to produce year-round quality beef.
Wanderer's unique modern farming method achieves year-round quality and consistency in marbling and tenderness.
Enjoy the rich flavor of barley fed beef with the assurance of a natural and free range environment.
• Free range
• Certified Humane
• Unique farming method combining barley and a free-range environment
• No intensive feedlots
• Marble scores MB2-3 and MB4+
• Natural State Hanging Method (Hip Hung)
Renowned for delivering a rich, juicy eating experience, barley feeding brings superior marbling and tenderness to discerning food lovers around the world. All of this achieved without the use of intensive feedlots.
Wanderer cattle roam free in paddocks while also having access to barley through an innovative, mobile feeding system. This approach provides a relaxed environment with the highest
animal welfare standards in mind.
The Wanderer Barley Beef program allows farmers to consistently supply high quality beef. Even in times when pasture may be affected by drought or seasonal changes, thanks to this combination approach.