Pure Black Barley-Fed Angus Beef MB5+ Ribeye Bone-In 18-22oz
Barley-Fed | 18-22 ounces | MB4+
Treat Your Guests to this Mammoth, Impressive Cut
- This giant bone-in Ribeye with a short Frenched, cleaned, white rib bone is guaranteed to steal the scene at any get-together. Full-bodied with a velvety-rich flavor, this one -of-a-kind steak's size and signature exposed rib bone makes a huge impression for any special occasion.
- Spectacular appearance, flavor, and size makes this a perfect choice for two people to share.
- Raised using innovative farming techniques that combine free range grass-fed methods with barley grain-fed finishing for a superior marbling rating of MB4+
- A gorgeous, manly and rugged steak that evokes the romantic vistas and unbridled adventure of the open range.
- An even more impressive version of a classic steakhouse favorite, the Ribeye. This is a larger cut which boasts even more meat, and an sizable portion of bone which has been cleaned of meat and fat, protruding from one end. This looks monumental on the grill, the dinner plate, and the banquet table.
- Extraordinary balance of taste, texture, presentation and marbling in an appealingly thick cut to satisfy the most discerning taste buds.
- Bold, rich, beefy and potently robust flavoring thanks to generous muscle and fat content — all while maintaining a tender texture
- During cooking, the exquisite and beautiful marbling slowly melts and renders until it naturally bastes the meat for utmost tenderness, juiciness, and taste.
- Richly complex and balanced because it is comprised of a collection of 4 different muscles connected by tender fat
- Hand trimmed to retain the ideal amount of exterior fat.
A 4 ounce portion contains a whopping 22 grams of protein and zero carbs — all while also providing calcium, iron, and potassium.
Also Known As:
• Bone-in Ribeye
• Rib Steak Bone-In
• Cowboy Ribeye Steak
• Bone-In Ribeye Steak
• Best grilled or pan-seared using a hot surface.
• Such a naturally flavorful cut that simple salt and pepper seasoning will suffice for a delicious dish
• Make sure steaks are completely thawed before cooking
• Allow steaks to sit 30-40 minutes to assume room temperature
• Preheat a heavy non-stick pan or cast iron skillet over medium heat for 5 minutes. A hot pan sears the best!
• Place your steak in the heated skillet. We recommend you not add oil or cover in order to maximize and protect natural flavor.
• The high fat content requires a longer cooking time — for the ideal medium-rare steak, sear in a skillet for 12–14 minutes for a 1-inch steak, and 14–16 minutes for a 1½ inch steak, turning about 1 minute before the halfway point. A meat thermometer should read 130°F.
• A very important step is to rest your steaks for 5 minutes before serving, covering lightly with foil.
• Resting steak is vital! While cooking, the heat pulls juices in the meat toward the surface of the steak. If you are impatient and cut into it immediately after cooking, all those essential, flavorful juices will be wasted as they spill out onto your plate. Allowing your steak to rest will allow the juices time to sink back in where they belong, so they can be distributed throughout the meat, keeping it tender, moist and flavorful.
• Cabernet Sauvignon's high tannin content does a great job of cutting through and complimenting the unique juiciness of the Cowboy steak.
• For an outstanding contrast, choose a spicy Zinfandel. The rich fruitiness of the wine and the robust meatiness of the ribeye make for a delicious combination.
• Any red wine, such as a Shiraz from Australia or California, contains high acidity and aids in protein digestion and amplifies the flavor and tenderness of the fat and proteins.
About Pure Black
Pure Black Barley-Fed Angus delivers a new standard in luxury through superior marbling & unrivaled tenderness. It features a premium Black Angus cattle breed, pristine pastures, and no added hormones.
Working directly with dedicated farmers across southern Australia, Pure Black starts with careful cattle selection. They know exactly where our cattle are from and how they have been bred.
Pure Black Angus cattle are peacefully raised on some of the world’s best pastures and once ready, are finished with a custom barley ration.
Angus are known throughout the world for their ability to consistently produce the finest high quality beef. The superior meat quality of Angus cattle comes from their ability to lay down intra-muscular marbling during the finishing phase, together with excellent tenderness, texture, flavor,
meat color and fat color.
Pure Black Barley Fed Angus Beef is guaranteed to be tender, juicy and full of flavor.