Gundagai Free Range Lamb GLQ5+ French Rack 1.5 lbs
Free Range |1.5 lbs | GLQ5+
Highest Quality + Best Tasting Lamb
- Each lamb is graded for the perfect balance of mouth watering intramuscular fat and just the right amount of tender lean meat.
- For the first time, objectively measures the overall health and well-being of each lamb. Only the healthiest lamb get labeled as Gundagai
- GLQ 5+ means more delicious lean meat with the perfect amount of fat for tender flavor — no excess wasteful fat.
A 4 ounce serving provides 25 grams of protein, only 268 calories, and 214.3mg of Potassium
• Marinated with garlic, olive oil, and fresh herbs to taste.
• Roast at 450°. or 25
minutes for medium rare. Insert a
meat thermometer into the thickest part of the meat. Medium-rare rack of lamb should be at least 125°.
• Essential step. The rack must be rested 10-15 minutes after cooking. — to ensure that it's nice and tender before you cut.
• A Grenache from Spain or France, with it's high alcohol content and juicy fruit notes, pairs wonderfully with marinated lamb.
• Cool climate Aussie Shiraz or French Rhônes, as well as Cabernet are all ideal matches for this style of lamb.
About Gundagai Lamb
This lamb is truly a cut above
Gundagai is obsessed with knowing as much as they can about the quality of the food they produce and consume. Their new technology allows them to accurately measure the Lean Meat Yield, Intramuscular Fat (think delicious marbling) and Animal Health of all Gundagai Lambs.
They grade each lamb on the perfect balance of mouth watering intramuscular fat and just the right amount of tender lean meat. And for the first time, they are able to objectively measure the overall health and well-being of each lamb. The healthier the lamb? The higher the grade. They never settle for anything less than the highest quality and best tasting lamb, and neither should you.