Cape Grim Pasture-Raised MB4+ New York Steak Center Cut 12 oz
Grass-Fed | 12 Ounces | MB4
Flavorful, Luxurious Steaks with a Potent, Beefy Taste
- Cut from only the most prime, hand-selected, deeply marbled striploins for the ultimate steak experience. You haven't tasted a New York steak until you've had one from Tasmania, where the grass-fed cattle lives up to the highest standards of taste and tenderness
- A superior strip steak dinner — a heightened experience with every bite. A tender cut famed for its juiciness, richness, and flavor
- Perfect as individual steak — not too big and not too small, this cut feeds one person generously.
- Features a fantastic balance of marbling, taste complexity, and firmer tenderness
- Hand-trimmed and boneless — it's as beautiful on the plate as it is delicious.
- This 12 ounce cut is rated with an extraordinary MB4+ score
Lean and High in Protein
A 4-ounce serving of New York steak boasts approximately 155 calories, an outstanding 23 grams of protein, and only 6 grams of fat. It’s also an excellent source of iron, zinc, selenium and B vitamins.
Also Known As
• New York Strip
• Kansas City Strip
• Ambassador Steak
• Striploin Steak
• Best cooked on a heavy bottomed pan on the stove top or outdoor grill to emphasize its leanness and delicate nature.
• Because these are thinner than some other cuts, cooking on a medium hot grill should allow for a nice crust without over-cooking the
• Medium Rare is the goal.
• Cabernet Sauvignon is a classic choice to pair alongside a New York strip steak.
• With its robust, full flavor and oaky, fruity notes, the wine has high tannin levels, high acidity, and a high alcohol content — which team up to counter and compliment the fat of the steak.
About Cape Grim
Tasmania is known for its unspoiled wilderness and remarkable beauty.
The island’s remote nature combines with Southern Ocean swells and whipping winds at Cape Grim to produce the purest air and rain on earth.
The cape’s abundant precipitation also produces rich pastures overseen by ranchers committed to sustainable, ethical practices. The result? A superior source of tender, marbled, premium-grade beef from cattle that have never ever been fed hormones, antibiotics or GMOs - just pure air, clean water and pristine pasture.
Cape Grim Beef is entirely grass-fed and guaranteed to be tender, juicy and full flavored compared to other beef. Better yet, as required by Tasmanian law, it is completely free of hormone growth promotants.
With lungs full of clean air and bellies filled with the region’s superior pasture, Cape Grim’s British breeds of cattle have earned their reputation for producing premium-grade beef, sought after by butchers and chefs who have built their careers on choosing the best products and letting quality speak for itself.