Pure Black Barley-Fed Angus Beef Asada Sirloin Flap Meat 16 oz
Barley-Fed | 1 pound | MB5+
The Best Carne Asada You'll Ever Taste
- Thinly sliced from hand-selected premium cuts of tender, marbled, flavorful Angus beef
- Uses a unique tenderstretching technique which ensures superior tenderness
- Tasmanian and South Australian raised Black Angus cattle grass-fed in pristine pastures, then finished with a unique barley ration for beautiful marbling
- Leave the rubbery, tough cuts of meat behind — you deserve to upgrade your meals with this unparalleled asada, sourced from only the juiciest and highest quality beef.
- Give it one taste, and you'll never go back to lesser grades of beef.
- Enjoy this extraordinary beef flavor, melt-in-your-mouth tenderness, and juiciness you normally only find in the thickest of steaks
- 1 pound
4 ounces of this carne asada provides 24 grams of protein
Also known as:
• Flank Steak
• Optional: Marinate your meat from an hour to four hours
four hours. Don’t go over four hours, though, the meat will begin to break down
• Once the meat is marinated, add a little salt and pepper.
• Grill about 5-8 minutes per side, but keep an eye on it. Asada is perfectly medium-rare when it reaches 135°F on an meat thermometer
• Let it rest for 5 minutes before cutting to ensure juiciness.
• Slice the grilled steak thinly against the grain and serve
Because of its often smoky, grilled, and beefy flavor, carne asada pairs well with fresh fruity red wines such as a Zinfandel or Shiraz.
• Malbec is another excellent choice, hailing from Latin America to pair with tender tasty grilled meats.
• The bright, airy wines of northern Italy such as Alto Adige, also make for an excellent pairing.
About Pure Black
Pure Black Barley-Fed Angus delivers a new standard in luxury through superior marbling & unrivaled tenderness. It features a premium Black Angus cattle breed, pristine pastures, and no added hormones.
Working directly with dedicated farmers across southern Australia, Pure Black starts with careful cattle selection. They know exactly where our cattle are from and how they have been bred.
Pure Black Angus cattle are peacefully raised on some of the world’s best pastures and once ready, are finished with a custom barley ration.
Angus are known throughout the world for their ability to consistently produce the finest high quality beef. The superior meat quality of Angus cattle comes from their ability to lay down intra-muscular marbling during the finishing phase, together with excellent tenderness, texture, flavor, meat color and fat color.
Pure Black Barley Fed Angus Beef is guaranteed to be tender, juicy and full of flavor.